CELEBRITY CRUISES TRADE INCENTIVE
Travel Agent Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. Conditions of entry: Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entry into the competition (“Competition”) constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Who may enter: Competition is open to select registered travel agents in Australia and New Zealand aged over 18 years old. Employees (and their immediate families) of RCL Cruises Ltd (“Promoter”) and any third party agencies associated with this promotion (who are not travel agents) are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion: The promotion commences at 9:00am AEDT on Thursday 1 June 2017 and closes Friday 30 June 2017 at 6:00pm AEDT (“Promotion Period”). Entries must be received within the Promotion Period in order to be eligible to win.
4. How to enter: Make a new fully deposited booking during the promotion period on select 2017 Celebrity Solstice sailings including SL 11-Nov-17, 25-Nov-17, 9-Dec-17, 21-Dec-17 and Celebrity Millennium sailings including ML 17-Oct-17, 10-Dec-17 and 24-Dec-17 and receive one AUD$50 or NZD$50 prepaid Visa Gift Card per eligible booking made, plus go in the draw to win. Each cruise booking must be confirmed within the Promotion Period (BK status) and the Entrant must ensure all personal details attached to the booking are correct. Failure to provide correct details will result in forfeiting the prize. Eligible bookings need to be collated in one spreadsheet (provided) per agency and submitted to their relevant Direct Sales Manager by 18:00pm AEST on Friday 7/07/17 to be eligible.
5. Limit applies of one (1) entry per valid booking.
6. The winners and winner’s notification: The prize winner (“Winner”) will be determined on Friday 14 July 2017 at Level 12, 157 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060 at 3:00pm AEDT. The Promoter, RCL Cruises Ltd. reserves the right to choose the winner of the Prize. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning that decision. Winners will be notified by phone and email by Wednesday 19 July 2017. If the Prize remains unclaimed or is forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw, as required, at the same time and place as the original draw on Friday 28 July 2017. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, entry, and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products supplied by the promoter.
7. Prize:The Prizes consist of the following:
One 9 night South Pacific cruise for the Winner of the Prize and one companion in an Oceanview stateroom aboard Celebrity Solstice departing Sydney on 21 March 2018. Prize includes return domestic economy class airfares to Sydney from select departure gateways including Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart, Perth and Auckland. The prize is valued at AU$2,800 RRP
The Winner will have flights booked by RCL Cruises Ltd. from departure and arrival at one of the following capital cities: Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart, Perth and Auckland. Dates are subject to seat availability at time of booking. Travel to and from the Winner’s capital city airport do not form part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the Winner. The Prize includes airfare taxes, which will be covered by RCL Cruises Ltd. Winner and Guest cannot accumulate reward program points on these flights. Tickets are not transferable and any unused portion of the prize is not redeemable for cash of any kind and the prize flights must be taken consecutively within one booking only. Winner and Guest must travel together. Cancellation and/or changes to flight details once booked will incur the applicable change fee. The fee applies on a per-guest, per-change basis. This fee is payable by the winner.
The Prizes do not include pre/post-cruise accommodation or transfers to or from the ship. Personal purchases onboard the ship (e.g. beverages, spa, shopping, casino) are at the prize winner’s expense. The Prize also does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, shore excursions (unless otherwise stated) or any other onboard purchases. These costs and arrangements must be covered by the winner. The Prize is valid for two passengers only, one (1) Winner and one (1) Guest. No additional guests can be added to the booking. The Prizes are not transferable to any other ship or sail date other than the above listed unless approved by revenue management. Stateroom upgrades are available subject to fees and availability. If the Winner is unable to travel within the date range provided then the prize will be forfeited. The Winner and Guest must travel together for all portions of the Prize. The Winner and their Guest will be subject to the booking terms and conditions as outlined here.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the cruise offered at any time and replace with an alternative cruise of a similar value. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, employment with a registered trade partner and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
7. The Promoter: The Promoter is RCL Cruises Ltd, Level 12, 157 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060. ABN 541 50263086. NSW Permit no. LTPS/17/14355.